Attend two days at The 148th Open in Royal Portrush
play three rounds of golf in North West Ireland
14th July 2019
- Arrive Dublin Airport. Greeted upon arrival by Golf Vacations Ireland.
- Check into The Glasshouse 4 Star Hotel, Sligo for a three night stay.
15th July 2019
- Play County Sligo. A centenarian with all the dignity and maturity of age; this is one on Ireland’s great championship golf links. The golf club has hosted most of Ireland’s major championships in its long and venerable history.
16th July 2019
- Play Enniscrone. Another of Ireland’s great west coast Atlantic links in stunning Killala Bay. Eddie Hackett and Donald Steel designed course that provides an excellent test of your golf skills.
17th July 2019
- Play Donegal. This superb links occupies an elegant peninsula which is backed by the magnificent Blue Stack Mountains.
- Check into The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast for a three night stay.
18th July 2019
- Attend Thursday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
19th July 2019
- Attend Friday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
20th July 2019
- Depart Dublin Airport
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON CHAUFFEUR DRIVE GROUP OF 8: £2,370
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON SELF DRIVE GROUP OF 4: £2,100
Quotation subject to availability and based on travelling 2019.
- Three rounds of golf
- Tickets for Thursday and Friday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush
- Transport: Luxury chauffeured coach.
- Hire of mini van, self-drive automatic transmission
- 6 nights 4 star accommodation twin/double occupancy deluxe rooms at The Glasshouse and superior rooms at The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast with full Irish breakfast
- Comprehensive information packet, airport meet & greet and 24 hour on call service